Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Best Buy selling $1095.99 HDMI cable

Allow me to present the AudioQuest - Diamond 3.3' High-Speed HDMI Cable. Available for a limited time for only $1095.99

This HDMI cable features a Dielectric-Bias System that reduces distortion and 100% Perfect-Surface Silver conductors for improved signal clarity. The Direct-Silver-plated HDMI connectors provide a simple connection and durability.

  • HD polyethylene composition
    Optimized to ensure critical signal-pair geometry.
  • 100% Perfect-Surface Silver conductors
    For improved signal clarity. All signal conductors controlled for digital-audio direction.
  • Dielectric-Bias System
    Reduces distortion.


I paid $15 for my HDMI cable .... I hate to think how much of the picture I'm missing because I didn't pay the extra $1080.99! I've probably got signals going all over the place because my conductors aren't controlled for digital-audio direction .... Oh well, live and learn!

Best Buy Link here